SALON RE-OPENING GUIDELINES
We have introduced a number of small changes that we hope will make your visit to our salon as safe and comfortable as possible.
• Please arrive at the salon on time for your appointment. Don’t arrive too early as we have closed our waiting area, and please don’t arrive late as this will cause delays to clients after you. We will be operating with only two stylists at any one time, and unfortunately there may be limited or no flexibility to make time adjustments on the day.
• If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact the salon at the earliest opportunity. We will try to our best to rearrange your appointment, but appointments are all subject to availability. Pre-payment (non-refundable) for any rearranged appointments may be required. No-shows will be wait-listed for future appointments.
• When you arrive, please wait at the front door to the salon and your stylist will meet you. You will then be given further guidance.
• Please come to your appointment alone. Unfortunately, we can’t accommodate any family members and companions in the waiting area. Sadly, this also includes children and infants. There will be no space for push chair.
• We ask that you bring a suitable face mask with you to wear during your appointment. Our stylists will be wearing a visor. We will have masks available to purchase for a small fee, but stock will be limited and availability can’t be guaranteed.
• For the time-being, we won’t be offering any complimentary drinks or magazines. Please bring your own drinks (including water) with you. There are a few good coffee shops within a short walk of the salon that sell takeaway drinks. We do ask that you take away all used drinks cups and bottles for disposal. Free Wi-Fi is still available.
• We have introduced a temporary £2.50 supplement which will be added to each bill. This covers the cost of the additional cleaning, disposable gowns and gloves for example. Please also note, some of our stylists are self-employed, and further price adjustments may apply.